Our team is searching for qualified licensed tattoo artists and apprentices who would like to join an upcoming brand-new studio which is Sydney based. We offer career progression opportunities for all of our staff in order to further grow your reputation or create one with the studios full support in all areas including promoting and marketing and also excellent working conditions and agreements.
We are focused on growing a team of artists to be highly recognised for their skills and to have great workplace conditions ongoing for many years ahead. Our team is dedicated to providing the latest and best studio equipment and will also provide a safe clean environment for talented experienced artists along with new upcoming artists who would like to enter this industry and grow with the studios full support.
We will be focused on ensuring artists and clients are 100% satisfied in all areas of the studio as this is extremely important to our structure, along with striving to be a highly recognised studio.
Licensed Tattoo Artists/Apprentices Positions
To be successful in this role you will bring high energy, commitment and passion for your skills along with attention to detail to this studio. You will be hands-on and thoroughly enjoy working with an inspiring team and clients.
The positions available are flexible with an option to work full or part-time 7days a week as we have numerous positions available.
Qualifications & skills
• Valid NSW tattoo license (For artists)
• Ability to be creative and passionate
• Create a positive team environment
• Have the ability to motivate and influence your team
• Drive policy & procedures
• Experience using procreate and social media platforms.
• Be able to multi-task with good organisation skills.
• Work well under pressure
• Be hands-on, energetic & vibrant
• Artistic Ability
• Strong work ethic
• A customer-centric attitude focused on the customer’s journey from beginning to end
Tasks & responsibilities
• Day to day running of studio
• Frontline customer service
• Daily reconciliation
• Maintaining company hygiene standards
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are maintained at all times
• Ensure the store meets and exceeds quality care standards
We will offer a fantastic, friendly creative working environment, also a freshly fitted out studio with your own working station with the opportunity for growth for the right candidates in a studio that will form to be highly recognised.
• Brand new shop fit-out
• Top of range equipment
• Advertising & marketing on all platforms
• Close to public transport
• High visibility shopfront
• Any additional required equipment by request
• All studio consumables
• Own work station
• Excellent working conditions & agreements
We appreciate the time it takes to apply for a role with us, please submit your expressions of interest to the below email and we will be in contact or you can contact us via mobile.
Mobile: 0468 321 090
Email: [email protected]